Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What Now, Punk?

So, I am sitting here, in the Cuba Library, staring up at a rather impressive and dramatic portrait of Fidel Castro, thinking, where is my life going? When am I going to rage a diplomatic-turned-communist-regime revolution? Is it even possible for an 18 year old girl to do that? I think back and I remember Joan of Arc, but she was french, so she doesn't count. Just kidding!

But seriously, when am I going to get my chance to rule the world and what would it be like if I did? I swear to you, it would be amazing--for me. I would sit on chinese silk pillows, lavish myself with the best jewels in the world. I would be glittering like the sun at noon with all of the precious metals which I would surround myself with. You, on the other hand, would be put in mines, so I could get said jewels, and have to kill a major population of the silk worm (but hey, with global warming in our wake, there going to eventually die anyway, why not help them out a bit?) I would be eating rich wonderful foods, like chocolate, and all the italian dishes I could ever dream of. You? you would probably be eating "oatmeal" which in fact is just a dish filled with water and left-overs from the pigs.

But don't worry, my revolution isn't today, or even tomorrow. But it will be soon. I just know it. So all I can ask is: What now, Punk?

1 Comment:

  1. Mack said...
    Yeah, you officially scare the shit out of me now. Like dude, WTF, you better make me a member of your court, i mean, come on, i could be like the secretary of defense against bunnies or something like that. Cause you know those bunnies man, they are gonna want your jewels, >mumbling< jewel harvesting bunnies think they can take any shiny object they want...damn bunnies.
    And yeah, you can totally use any of my images as your desktop, no need to ask man, your family so coarse ya can. Love ya, ttyl.

    p.s. if i had known that you were gonna be hangin out at cuba library, you could have let me know and i would have bought you chinese again, so drop me a line next time. Chopsticks away (insert wooshing noise here)!!!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates