Monday, February 25, 2008

Longer Blurb

Yeah, so nothing really has been happening here. Just a ton of work; really hard work. I have so much reading to do it's insane, and with math and arabic, things are just not going the way i wanted them to. Pre-calc is so hard. I seriously have no idea how I thought I could handle it. Because I can't. If it wasn't for my scholarship, I wouldn't even bother going to that class.

Plus I'm sick; and when I'm sick, I'm cranky. And Ryan is fasting, and when Ryan fasts, he's cranky. So we're both cranky and we got in a mini-fight. which is no big deal; he'll get over it. i already have. idk. I just... I don't even know what I want to do. Sleep? Try to work some more? Roll over and die? Who knows. I'm just so tired of everything. grrr.

& my nose hurts because I've been wiping it so much. I'm using puffs now, but the damage is already done. wow fun.

& people just seem to love being mad at me and/or other people close to me. Charles Fee--oh, sorry, I'm supposed to call him SpiderPig--hates me for a single facebook status that said that I was feeling bad about myself, Ryan seems to dislike Matt so much he doesn't have any feelings about him, and other things. Why does life have to be complicated all of a sudden?? I'm tired of it.

ttyl. Have wonderful Dreams!!

4 Comments:

  1. Mack said...
    dude, for the nose, its gonna sound weird, but use chapstik on the parts of your nose that hurts. Just not around other people or they are so gonna laugh at you. And hey, I'm not mad at you. So thats one person at least. And cheer up, I'm sure that you'll get the precalc to click in your head soon. You just have to work for that epiphany to come to you. By the way - did you know that epiphany actually comes from a Christian holiday called, I believe, Day of Epiphanies?? It's in January, I learned that in my English class today and thought you'd like to know. But cheer up, life will get better, it always does.
    Anonymous said...
    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.
    Mack said...
    OMG grumpy you really need to post another blog! Hey hey hey .....post something....lol
    Ryan said...
    Thanks for not blogging anymore.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates