Friday, March 19, 2010

Feisty Ballerina

I have so much to do but I just don't want to do it.  At all.  I can't really help how I feel but I absolutely despise it. 

That being said, I'm really glad that I am on this break.  It's refreshed me like nothing has in a long time.  I'm relatively happy and have only been angry twice!!!  It's a new record!  Sooner or later I will learn to not get upset by so many things, by so many small things; people will like me much better then I think, not that people don't like me now but you know what I mean.  I was reading my friend's blog and I think that I think like her.  We should get together and talk, Ms. Strait, I think we would both enjoy it.  But then, we'll have lots of time to talk in the future won't we! 

I've been thinking that I'm growing up.  Not in the way that people think I'm growing up (getting older) but emotionally.  I can't really figure out why I think that, especially since a lot of the time, I find myself being childish, but there's something about me that changed.  I don't want to be involved with drama and arguments; I'm trying to defend myself but I still let people inside my bubble.  I don't know.  Maybe it's just me thinking that; what do you think, oh invisible people?  If there are people reading this, it's probably the people who have known me for a while.  Do you think I have grown up, even a tad bit?  Now that I've asked that question, I'm not sure I want to know the answer! :D

I think that I want to choreograph a dance.  Not just any dance, mind you, but one that blends in two of my favorite activities: dance and karate.  This is my thought process, k?  Tell me what you think (especially a certain Cambodian)... we will open up with a kind of slow song, maybe a classical piece with ballerinas doing their graceful thing.  Then, maybe 45sec. in, they'll go off-stage and on will come people doing karate (but a dance-y, more flow-y karate, think katas) with a good hip-hop song.  then we'll combine the songs, the ballerinas will come on stage and bam!!  choreographed (pretty) fight dance.  I don't know.  It looks cool in my head.  what do you think?    Anyway, dinner is calling my name!!!!

2 Comments:

  1. Dee said...
    Ms. Barrett,
    I think I like you, too. And I would love to chat sometime :)
    Ryan said...
    Hmmm...not gonna lie, not my style, be we can most definitely talk. :)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates