Thursday, October 25, 2007

Drama (Again)

So, this is what has happened. I lost a friend; how fantastic. This is how it went:

Bridgette is always on Ryan's case about his drinking, everyone is, so I try to stand up for him a bit (not that he needs it, but that's just how I am). She freaked out on him Tuesday night/Wednesday morning but we (me and Steph) managed to stop them from arguing more. However, Ryan really wanted to talk to her, and he tried. She got defensive as soon as he started to say, "I want to talk to you." I could completely tell that this was going to be a waste of time and guess what? It was. So then Ryan got upset and erased her "happy birthday" messages from her white board but I stopped him from writing anything else. I tried to talk to her in the bathroom as we were brushing our teeth but she blew up at me because I defended Ryan. She then went on to imply that I was a whore.

Last night, I messaged her on facebook and this morning I go to talk to her. She doesn't listen to me, like always, and just keeps talking and talking. I barely get to say anything, which is so stupid. Then she says that she just wants to drop me and Ryan; by this time, I'm basically just about crying. I tell her whatever. That I still want to be her friend and that if she ever decides that she can deal with me being friends with Ryan then she knows where I am. She also said she was wrong to imply that I was a whore but later she basically called me it again. How nice, huh?

I'm trying to move past the hurt, sad, depressed stage into the full-fledged angry stage but it's not really working. I'm flip-flopping right now from both. Why do I always have to say sorry, why do I always have to make the concessions? I feel like, in all my relationships here, that I'm the only one that tries; except with Ryan, we don't get mad at each other. I don't know. Everyone's driving me crazy!!

And, she got rid of me as a friend in facebook. Beth, if you're reading this, I'm going insane. Help me!

1 Comment:

  1. Mack said...
    Is it me or is drama just following you around everywhere? Well, don't worry your not the only one. It's part of college and Ive had my fair share as well. Just hold on and soon youll be coming home and theres that six hour ride in the car with my parents. And when I said that I'd come down to party with you and your friends I was seriouse, I just need some healing time. But just hang in there and do whatever you can to stay as sane as possible. I will always be here for you just text me when you can talk and I'll get a phone within minutes even if i have to ask a stranger, which ive done before, so beleive me I will. Youll make it through all this, I promise. Text me girl, ok?! Love ya, Hugs. -Betharoni

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates