Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Long title but oh well. As it states, though, my blog, which is more like a diary I allowed a select few to read (i.e. Beth, Ryan, and Shannan) is not so exclusive anymore because one of those select few, not saying any names but it starts with a B and ends in an ETH, told someone else (like Fiona) who told her mom who told Alex who's best friends with Misty who read it aloud to my mother!! How freaking wonderful is that?!? Thanks guys! Love you all too! So now my feelings that I must censor everything has tripled. So... guess you're just gong to have to try to figure out what I'm talking about by yourselves. P.S. not really gonna write anything important on here because my mother said one more thing that's bad and she's gonna take me home. Yet again, thanks guys!!

So, I have a friend who is getting into some really bad things. I never in a million years thought they would do the things that they are doing but here they are, doing them anyway. And I told them a million times that this is wrong, that whatever you're doing you need to stop but did they listen? No, of course not. Why listen to Heather, she only knows you. But this person is drinking and making "friends" with the worst people possible. And the worst part is, is that where before I felt close to this person, I feel like they're a completely different person. I don't think I changed that much but, IDK. I really don't know. I feel like when I'm around this person, that I just want to blow up at them and tell them all the things I feel but I just can't. They're messing up their lives but whenever I even attempt to tell them this, they turn it around on me or start projecting their feelings or justifying what they did or whatever. IDC why you are doing these things, just stop them. IDC that you had a bad day (I mean, I do, but not in this context). Does your bad day give you a reason to do all these things? I mean, seriously.



Other then that, everything is pretty good here. So, um.... love you all! Byez!

3 Comments:

  1. wubba said...
    I am the one who told your family about your blog. Please don't blame Beth. I didn't know that you wanted it kept secret. I found it by following the comments you posted on Beth's blog. There are ways to keep your blog private if you choose to do so. I wasn't aware that you didn't want anyone reading your blog.

    At this point, there is nothing I can do, but apologize one hundred times.

    Fiona's Mom
    Anonymous said...
    Hi There I'd like to thank you for such a great made forum!
    Was thinking this is a nice way to introduce myself!

    Sincerely,
    Laurence Todd
    if you're ever bored check out my site!
    [url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/veggie-tales-party-supplies.html]veggie tales Party Supplies[/url].
    Anonymous said...
    Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

    Mike

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates