Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I don't understand a lot of what is going on in my life at this moment in time. People aren't talking to me, aren't answering my texts, though that may just simply be my phone being retarded, but i am prone to thinking that that is not the case. Again, that could just by me. I don't know. If they are mad, I do not understand. I didn't go to the movie last night, sure. But it's not like I am not doing anything that other people haven't done. Somehow, there is something inside of me that just takes things that people say or do or turn them into something against me, about me. That's selfish and narccistic, I do realize that, but it is what I do. I don't know what is up with me today.

Ugh. I wish that i could write everything i wanted to here, but i just can't. i wish i could talk to people, but i can't.

1 Comment:

  1. Ryan said...
    We didn't do it on purpose silly!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates