Friday, May 8, 2009

Death by Procrastination

It is effectively 2:40 in the morning. I find myself in the 24 hour room, slowly dying in all ways possible. That is a lie. It is not like that. I am not dying. I am just tired and achy. Because life sucks for a college student. For a college student who procrastinates like woah. For a college student who procrastinates like woah even though Finals Week starts Monday. Yeah. Welcome to my personal hell.

Anyway, I just thought I would write a little to keep people in the loop that is my life. I just realized that I gained a follower--Welcome whoever you are!! (That sounds cultish. Don't worry, I only sacrifice followers who go against my teachings. ;-) On to my life!!

Like I said, it's super busy around here. People are freaking out, as is the norm around this time of year. Some of my friends are graduating and moving away, some are metaphorically moving away from me. That happens though, I suppose. People come into the forefront of your life, others move more toward the background. It makes me super sad though. I cry about it a lot and I wish it wouldn't happen but I am not the ultimate Decider in what happens in my life, ya know? In all that happens, I trust in Him--or at least try.

This semester was so much better than last, even with the falling backness that is happening and the procrastination that always happens. I have gotten closer to a lot more people, Kdee and Kelly, and of course Nic being the main ones (or at least the only ones I can think of right now). I didn't cry as much as I did last semester and God is really putting some band-aids on my heart; he's using people to make me realize some things about myself, things that are helping me. Plus, I got an orange belt!!!! Yeah, I'm awesome, you know it, yeah! sorry, i had to, ya know? It was there and when something is there, I must take it. Sort of like Kdee and cars.

Next semester is going to be tough though, I can just feel it. I'm taking 7 classes (that's 19 credit hours for those people who don't understand how much work that actually is), I now have a job where I'm working 15 hours a week, I have to start thinking and planning out my honors thesis (good luck with that self), I have karate (orange!), BASIC, possibly BASIC leadership, and WNYO (I really like having a radio show, so I want to continue doing it) not to mention my relationships that I would like to continue with, ya know, being a human being with the basic human need of being around people. That's a lot to do. But I can totally get through it. I'm strong like that. Well, He's strong like that. And I have some good people around me who got my back. It's good to have that support group. And (somewhat surprisingly,) my family is part of that support group. I like that.

Haha, really fast, I got Nic sick. I think it's funny. I'm sure he doesn't. But I think so. I'm not even that sick really. Or don't feel it yet. Who knows? I might die from Swine Flu later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates