Monday, June 8, 2009

Hey Ya'll!

Yes, I'm from the country. I'm allowed to speak that way. You ain't so you can't. (that was a MIMS throwback, but I had to change it in order to make it work. Apparently, I can also speak rap; I'm just that cool.)

So I feel super special wonderful. I had three gorgeous people come and visit me so I could visit them! Shannan and Ryan came on Friday night/Saturday morning. Waaaay early and we went to Shannan's hometown. I only stayed til 1:30 Sunday Morning when they brought me home, but it was still sooo much fun. I love you people!!! We went to see windmills, and went put-putting. That was fun. I think I won though we ended up cheating after a little bit. The stupid thing was 18 holes!! And we didn't have that much time to play it!!!! Then Shannan, Ryan, Nicole (shannan's sister) and I made Shannan's family dinner. Shannan added hotdogs and chickpeas in the pasta sauce and surprisingly, it was pretty good! Good job guys!!! And of course Nic came last weekend, which was fun too!

Okay, so I have an issue, a gross issue. So if you have a queasy stomach and/or are eating peanut butter of any nature, click away, click away!!! Last month, I threw up. Some of you may remember me talking of the fact that it literally happened two minutes before my anthro final. It was an ice cream Snickers bar so it was kind of peanut-y. Today, I also threw up. It was a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich. I thought, last month, that it was because of my nerves. But now, I am not so sure. I think maybe I am not liking peanuts. But I love peanut butter!!! And I've ate peanut butter for the last two days!! What makes today so special? I think I have an idea, but that is one thing I will not share. I've been wondering as I write this, if this is something to blog about. But then, ya'll basically know my entire lives as is, why not keep the closeness going, huh? Anyway, I haven't been sick like that in a long time, last month being the exception. Weird, huh? And I know what you're thinking; no, I'm not pregnant. That is not possible at this moment in time.

Another gross issue, I think I have poison ivy on my toe!!! Yay!! It's weird that it's only on my toe, but it was also on my middle finger near my nail, which is weird as well. I have weird physical maladies. But I'll leave now, now that you know my entire life. :)

love forever,
heather

2 Comments:

  1. ShannAn said...
    i love you
    i hate peanut butter
    abstain from it
    ShannAn said...
    p.s. you are pretty

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates