Wednesday, June 3, 2009

hey ya'll! listen, sorry about the last post. I was being emotastic until a little shannanbird reminded me that Satan is a very good, believable liar. But now I shall tell you amazing things about my life!!!!

I went to Nic's house this past weekend (or rather Thursday on til Monday). I met his parents and did the girlfriend thing. It was nice, ya know? Like just to be around someone who likes me for me and that I like him for him. It was wonderful. Ugh. I sound like one of those girls, don't I? The ones who are like, "*teehee* You'll never guess what me and my bf(wialf)--boyfriendwhoiabsolutelyloveforever--did last week? We went to the movies and we held hands and I love him forever *teehee*." Kill me now, okay. Just kill me. I don't want to be one of those girls.

Anyway, so I started running today. And please don't believe for one second that I will continue this because then you might jinx me and I'll never do it again. But it felt good. I'm most certainly not a strong runner but a little bit at a time, right?

I think I'm going to take out my nose ring. It keeps getting infected and is driving me crazy so I need to take it out. The only issue is that I'm mad afraid to do it by myself so I need to have someone else do it.

So I'm gonna go now and have amazing wonderful things or something. So love you all lots and lots!!!

heather

2 Comments:

  1. ShannAn said...
    i love you.
    Mack said...
    you are allowed to be that girl ya know.




    I think after everything you deserve it.



    Relax and just be happy.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates