Monday, July 20, 2009

Hey guys! We have a lot to catch up on! I went fishing today; well technically, I wanted to go swimming, and I did, but then I went to go fishing with my daddy and Kat. Mimi was swimming with me; it was really fun but I HATE muddy bottoms and clams and sticks and tiny particles of dirt. I spent a lot of time freaking out but then I was okay and Mimi and I laughed and swam and dug some clams out, trying to get the bigger and bigger one. When we were getting cold, we got out and sat next to Kat and Daddy where I casted a magnificent cast! And I caught a HUGE fish! It was super big! I haven't caught a fishy that big since I was like 9! Kat was upset about that though, cuz she wanted to catch the big fish. She walked way ahead of us when we were walking back to the truck and wouldn't talk to me until we started driving home. Hehe, she's kind of weird, isn't she?

I also just came back from Letchworth Park from a mini-vacation with Nic. It...had it's ups and downs, I'll admit, but it was good all in all. We saw some amazing sights (as we should at the "Grand Canyon of the East") and read some of a book that we started over the semester--or rather fell asleep while the other read aloud (I can't help it! He has a very soothing voice and I was tired!). However, all things come to an end, and this one did. He was late to work because of it ending behind schedule, but it ended anyway. We plan to do one last little get-together before the end of summer, so if anyone has any good ideas of cheap things to do for a couple days, let me know!

Mimi is upset right now. Her friend is going through some hard times; I've never actually seen her this upset about anything. It's kind of hard for me to watch her do that, to cry and stuff like that. So, I don't know; just pray or something for her and her friend, okay? That'd be great.

So, I guess I'm going with Miss Shannan and Miss Nikki to Ceder Point and D.C. which will be fun. I'm glad I'm going to see her before she leaves for China. She'll be okay, I'm sure, but I worry sometimes.

Anyway, I'll talk to ya'll later. Love you lots and lots!

1 Comment:

  1. ShannAn said...
    why do you worry sometimes? i will be fine!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates