Sunday, July 5, 2009

Full River

I like stream of consiousness--have you realized yet? You might soon figure it out then cuz here we go!!

My sister's watching Sonny with a Chance on the Disney Channel while playing on my skateboard. She also just bumped into my desk and made things fall. She's weird and kind of horrible. I'm sitting on my bed, thinking about a facebook chat thing I just had with P. Marcus. Ugh! He drives me crazy and I told him off about being hypocritical but he said that I was over-reacting. And it could be true. But I can't help it! Ugh! I hate it when I feel like I've been backed into a corner because of what I believe. I despise it! Whatever though. I'll get over the anxiety I'm feeling at teh moment. I learned today that Kevin Jonas is engaged! I'm kind of sad and dissappointed about that. Simone was supposed to marry him, supposed to have a wonderful life with him. He ruined our whole plan of slow but sure world domination! Speaking of celebrities--I'm really tired of hearing about Michael Jackson's death. Don't get me wrong, he was a great musician but people are just paying attention to him again because he's dead. That's not right--it's fake fannery. Ya know? I hope that doesn't happen to me, not that I'll be famous, but ya know what I mean. And, people are totally forgetting about the other people who died that week--Ed McMahon, Billy Mays and Farrah Fawcett. And ya know what? Farrah Fawcett's story was amazing and inspiring. She died fighting against cancer, she fought for her life. Michael probably died of self-medicating it looks like now. I mean come on! It's sad but come on! And I'm also tired of celebrities being celebrities simply because they are celebrities. Ya know, the ones who haven't done anything EVER or at least not in a very long time? Like Paris or Lindsey. I mean, seriously? Someone who says that everythings 'hott' all the time and someone else who hasn't done anything since that movie with Georgia in the title? And we all know how that movie was filmed. With the redhead showing up on the set late like every day because of "exhaustion" and "dehydrated." In reality, we all know what that actually was--it's called a hangover. Drink some water after you drink all that booze Lindsey! Gosh! haha, okay, that's enough rants on celebrities for today. Ya know what artist I downloaded today? Sean Paul, the reggae rapper. i used to love him. Still do to be honest. I adore him. Ugh, I'm gonna be all emotional right now, k? So look away now if you are feeling particularly ill; look for the bold--it'll be when the emotions are over. I miss my boyfriend!! Not that I don't miss the rest of you, cuz I do, lots and lots. But it's different; I'm sure ya'll know what I'm talking about. End of emotion. okay, that's out of my system (not really, but for your benefit we'll assume). ya know, i think it just hit me that shannan will be gone for an entire year and then i'll probably never see her again. :'( I think i'm gonna cry over shannan. I will miss you mad amounts shannan. I miss you already! Really, I do. Oh, and Beth! yo! what the crap? You were in town and didn't call? We were supposed to hang out, remember? Instead you got drunk. Not to be judgemental or conceited, but i am better than apple schapps! Okay? Remember that next time missy!! Okay, I think I'm done. Love (and miss) you all!!

1 Comment:

  1. Mack said...
    #1 how did you know i got drunk?
    #2. Do you know why?
    #3. I had no money and no way to get there
    #4. Please lets leave the drunk thing between us and not telling other people, mostly max lol
    #5. i MAY POSSIBLY be moving back home in the next couple months anyways, and we can hang out then silly

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates