Saturday, August 8, 2009

Je suis un peu masochiste!

I find myself wanting to write again, cuz to be honest, the last post (ya know, the one I wrote approximately three hours ago) wasn't really my life. I mean it was, but again it wasn't. So let me tell you what has been going on with my life, my thoughts, etc.

I went to Washington DC as most of you may in fact know. It was fun. I got to spend some time with some great people, people who I haven't and won't see for a while (a long time in one person's case). I will miss her. It's going to be so weird not having two people who have become some of my best friends around me. Not being able to go down to the basement and pass their room, stop by on my way to do laundry and see new paintings (whether on nails or canvas) or look at French plays. But most of all, it will be hard not to have them to talk to, with their experience and they're heart. Oh gosh, I'm going to miss them a lot. But I will do my best to help them on their missions, whatever way I can.

I'm looking forward to school, as different as it will be. I'm kind of tired of being here, not that people are making it difficult or anything, it's just kind of not my think anymore, ya know? I got my french book the other day and I can't believe I'm excited about it, but I am! It's actually a little funny, too. There's this one section which just is supposed to help you remember some of the things you learned in the past, and it asks: Pourquoi étudiez-vous la français? And they answer: Je suis un peu masochiste. It really is funny! Haha! I realize that some of it may not realize what that means, but that's what google translations is for people!! :) That answer seems to be absolutely what I'm in it for though. But really, it's going to be nice. I'm going to hang out with my friends for as long as possible (though with my schedule, it might be a bit harder than usual) and do lots of things that I miss like karate and BASIC and fun stuff. I will stay up for hours and be awesome for a long time, haha. Like usual. :)

I'm reading Chronicles of Narnia now. Nic got it for me. He said it's a six month anniversary present. Hmmm, I believe Beth got an engagement ring... haha. Just kidding! But it's not really 6 months yet; I guess he's just being ummmm, I forget the word. But insert any good characteristic and it will suffice I'm sure! I like Chronicles. I'm still on the Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe at the moment cuz I got sidetracked by My Sister's Keeper but it is good all the same.
Anyhoo, that's my life. Tune in next time for a the rest of this cliff-hanger ending! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates