Thursday, April 12, 2007

ACCEPTED!!!

So, it's been a while since I wrote but I have some super cool awesome news! Are ya ready? I've been accepted to SUNY Oswego! I've sent the deposit to them so it is set. YAY ME!!!! I think my parents are happy, although my mom is a little mad that they have to buy so much stuff. Oh well. It's still pretty cool.

The same exact thing happened to Beth. She applied to Fredonia, Oswego, and two other community colleges. She's gotten into Fredonia but she really wants to go to Oswego. I hope she does too; I've gotten used to it. At first, I didn't think it'd be a good idea, but now it's awesome! I seriously hope she's accepted; it would suck if she didn't.

I'm leaving on (the tentative date is:) August 25th. If Beth gets accepted she's driving us up there. It is so awesome that I gat accepted. I'm so happy! Anyway, I'm gonna go now. Bye Bye!!! *I'm accepted!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates