Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'm a little bored. Oh-Kay, very bored; but you know what, I don't know what to do to keep me from being bored.

School has been kind of boring. I went to BOCES with Beth yesterday. I don't really like it there; it's boring and there are too many people I don't know. Beth was doing her own thing, which is understandable because, ya know, it is school for her, and I was stuck there doing absolutly nothing. In the beginning, I was getting my hair done for prom. It didn't really look that bad, but Beth kept laughing at me. God, she can be pretty inconsiderate sometimes. I was at a place where know maybe 30 people in the entire building and all she did was laugh and say how horrible I looked. Yeah, thanks a lot, Beth. That's so nice of you.

When I was done getting my hair done, I got an eyebrow wax. It didn't hurt that bad and I think it looks pretty good, and natural as well. That was another thing Beth had to say something about. I don't exactly like her at times. Yet again, thanks a lot, Beth.

The rest of my week has been okay, though. The AP US test is coming up, so Mr. Baldwin's really pushing us to do good. I'm okay with the information, multiple-choice part, but the essays are killing me. I can't write how they want me to. I'm not a bad writer. In fact, before this year, I thought I was a good writer. Now, I feel like I'm doing everything wrong and I hate it. He's expecting me to get a 4 or 5, but no pressure, ya know? Yeah, right. I'll be lucky if I get a 3.

Beth didn't get into Oswego like she wanted. She's going to Finger Lakes Community College, though, which she says is fine with her.

I'm salutatorian. Now I have to come up with a speech and I don't know what to say. Everyone wants it to be funny and I just don't know what to say! God, this is annoying!

I'm gonna go and do some homework or something. I'll write later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates