Friday, April 20, 2007

Wanna know about my day? Of course you do! So here it is...

I went to school (duh!). The class I started with was APUSH (AP US History for all the people who are actually reading this and doesn't know what that was). Poor Mr. Baldwin seems so stressed out it's weird. He doesn't smile as much as he used to. He used to make it sort of fun with his weird, off-the-cuff jokes and the such; now it's just sort of boring. Then I went to Government class where we talked about the Virginia tech shootings for a while, elections for a while, and a letter from a Major in the army that wrote about how great Bolivar was. I guess it's kind of good but I don't know if I would be saying all the stuff he did. Oh well, it's his opinion I guess.

The poor guy's over in Iraq now, or he was. It's amazing that he has time to write or even wants to considering you're in enemy territory and you don't know who's friendly and who's not. I don't think I could ever go to war. That's what most people think, I think. It is kind of a weird thing to think about, the war going on, I mean. I mean, here I am, typing away my thoughts in my house with a full stomach and a mother to fight with in back of me sitting in her chair while all the soldiers who are fighting enemies are without their mamas and families and pizza and all of the stuff I have. I know that that's the way it is, but I don't like to think about it.

Anyway, after goverenment, I went to Blakely's to get my prom ticket and then to Mr. Di's. Brian was there because Mr. D wanted to tell us who was 2nd and 3rd in our class. Michelle was first (like I thought). Brian's GPA thing for the entire, ya know, high school career was a 94.0??; mine was a 94.7??, which means that I'm salutatorian! Yay me! It seems like life is looking up.

After that, I went to Physics lab and worked on review. It was very boring but then I went to gym and played tennis. It was pretty good and so I was I, actually. It was then time to go to study hall (after lunch). However, the library was full up so I went to the lounge. Michelle was watching a lifetime movie and it sucked. Good lord, I hated it! Then I went to the library and finished my psych paper on memory. Advisement was boring, as well. I came home and went to the library then took a walk and now I'm here.

So, that's all. Gotta go. Byez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates