Sunday, June 29, 2008

Superficial Jerk!

I'm feeling like crap! yay!! why does my mama have to be sooo superficial? seriously, why? I mean, one day I look like I'm pregnant, the next I need to eat. My teeth aren't straight (even though I don't need and never have needed braces), my butt as well as my bust is too big, my hair is always messy, my skin is bad... the list goes on and on!! What the crap!!! And it seems like she is ganging up on me with Misty. What the crap!! I'm tired of this!!! I don't care what you think but I do at the same time!!! Sometimes I wish she wasn't my mom. Or that she would say I was pretty. And people wonder why I have insecurities? Let's look at the cause, guys.

3 Comments:

  1. ShannAn said...
    wanna know what God says?
    "like a lily among thorns is my darling among the maidens"

    wanna know what i say?
    i think you are beautiful, inside and out. i love your pretty skin and your hott butt and your gorgeous bust (ok, maybe i went too far).....seriously tho, dont listen to her lies. you are wonderful, absolutely wonderful.

    "God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break of day"
    Anonymous said...
    My mom was inappropriate in this way the night before, and she totally irritated me. So, I can't say don't let it bother you because no matter how secure you are with yourself, it still hurts having to hear that filth from flesh and blood (the last group of people you'd expect to hear it from).

    Read Psalm 139: 14. I hope this is encouraging for you, like it was for me. :)
    Andy Frikkin' Himes said...
    Just a warning, gonna be as blunt as usual in this post ^_^


    First off, Heather you are seriously beautfiul so what they are saying is pure crap, don't even bother giving it a second thought.

    Secondly, I don't mean to be harsh but well...I guess I do. Your mother and your sis are nothing special to look at...in fact I'd rather not......in all seriousness they are probably just JEALOUS so yeah...don't let it get to ya!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates