Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hi!!! Everyone's doing stuff and I'm not, lol. I'm working though, and that's a good thing. I am able to get out of the house and away from my parents/mother. But my job is boring so it gives me lots of times to think.

I'm getting old. Lol. Soon I'm going to be a senior and then I'm going to go get a job somewhere with my not-decided major. What is wrong with me? I don't know what I want to do with my life!! I've tried doing something that Max Lucado said to do in Cure for a Common Life and think about favorite times and favorite things to do but I can't think of any! Is my life that messed up where one thing doesn't stand out in my life that I really really enjoyed? Lord, I need your help in this particular--along with the rest of it-- part of my life.

I miss all my friends. I miss talking to people about messed up stuff and serious stuff and being able to just hang out and have fun. I miss going to New Cov and BASIC. I even miss classes!! I keep thinking about when I first went to Oswego. I was scared out of my mind; I mean, I didn't have any friends. I didn't know anyone there. Then I met Tracy and Dave and then Bridget and Ryan and Brian and Matt. And then Shonda and Shannan and Kelly and Andy. I miss them!!

I don't know. I don't know anything except that I am here for a reason, whatever reason that is.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Good post.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates