Tuesday, September 2, 2008

So I am happy to be back now. It's so much fun to sit down and talk about things with my friends in the OZ but at the same time, it's really weird because a lot has changed. There are quite a few new people to contend with and get to know and there are problems of different sorts with the old people. Plus, it's really weird to think of myself as a sophomore; I look at the freshmen in my hall (and especially the freshmen in Johnson) and think that I used to be in their shoes. I freaked out when I received my first 40 page reading assignment. Now I feel like it's a blessing, like I can actually do it. And the fact that we now hang around and are meeting a lot of the freshmen makes it even weirder because they are all having the experiences we had earlier in life. I don't know. But I do like most of the freshmen. There are some weird ones who do some weird things, but most, like Kdee, fit in really well and make a new, and nice, dynamic in our little group. However, there is such a thing as too much of a good thing and although I love all these new people, it gets super annoying. Like Shannan said, we can never get free time with each other. We're never one on one, just talking and hanging out, maybe even having a little fellowship. We had 14 people at late night tonight. Fourteen! We had 12 at dinner. That's an absurd amount and I hate it! You can't possible talk to all those people! Wtc am I supposed to do? Whatever. I'm pretty sure that there's gonna be some falling out and some drifting away. It happens. But I will write more later.

Less than three all of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates