Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm here in Oswego. I have class in like forty minutes so I definately have time to write my little heart out.

Yesterday was not what I expected it to be. I mean, it was great seeing everyone, but it wasn't as amazing as it should have been. To start off, I am already, already completely overwhelmed with everything. What, I ask you, shall I do when I actually have to do stuff? Probably scream and yell and go into a panic attack which will in turn get me in trouble by Vinny. Does anyone else miss Dan as the boys' RA? I do. He let us get away with virtually anything, even screaming down the hall. :-) Oh well.

I don't know what to say anymore. I feel kind of nervous as if I were a freshman! I know what's expected of me and everything but it's insane! Now I know how Kelly says she feels sometimes.

Even though I just said that I was nervous and overwhelmed and the such, I feel oddly at peace. How weird! It can only be the Lord; he will take care of His flock and all their needs. He's a pretty awesome guy, God. Ya'll should really meet Him if you haven't.

Anyways, I'm gonna go now. Talk to you all later!!!


p.s. I love you!!!

3 Comments:

  1. Ryan said...
    I less than three you. It will be okay. Promise. Yesterday sucked.
    ShannAn said...
    i am glad you are here and i love you.
    Mack said...
    hi!!!!! im goin to school soon too!! Ahhhhh!!! And dont worry youll get back in the swing of things soon enough.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates