Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm Done

I think I'm done. I'm done feeling this way, I'm done fighting things off. I'm done fighting by myself. I'm done feeling like I'm not good enough for Him or for any of you. I am simply done. Some of you may think this is a cry for attention but you are wrong. I just don't want to care so much anymore. I just don't want to feel anything anymore. Please don't expect much more out of me. I know you all have your own things to deal with so focus on them; there's nothing to focus on here. I'm done.

3 Comments:

  1. Kelly said...
    I don't care if this is a cry for attention or not. I'm not "done" with you and neither is God. You're a good friend of mine and I refuse to let you give up because I love you.
    I'm praying for you and whatever you decide to do is your own business but please don't think you've been thrown to the wayside because that's so far from the truth. You're on my heart and mind all the time....long before any of this even started happening too because I just care about you so much and I think you're a great person who has so much in store for her. I don't want you to lose out on anything.

    I will always be your friend. Even if a day comes that you don't want my friendship anymore...I will always care about you.
    Anonymous said...
    Just because neither God nor us agree with your actions as of late, does not mean that we all think that you're not good enough.

    But let me be frank, for some time now, I've gotten the feeling that you've wanted to go your own way. I don't think you should, but at the same time, I know that I can't do anything to stop you.

    I'll keep you in my prayers, because while you may be done, God is not done with you.
    Mack said...
    If you are deciding to go your own way you don't have to go alone heather, I am always here for you and will support your decision 100% you know that. And anytime you need to chat call me, in fact if you could, call me sometime this week, just not to late please unless it's an emergency ya know. But hey, I'm here for ya. Love ya!!!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates