Wednesday, March 21, 2007

BBBOOORRREEDDD!!!!

Today is the day when I do something. Today is the day where I fear nothing. Today is the day that I... wake up and smell the coffee. I'm in a study hall in school and have nothing to do. I take that back. I have college essays to write but for God's sake, that's all I've been doing lately. All week and last week, I've been doing college stuff. First I got the horrific news that I can't go to the ones I want, then I got the stuff to go to ones I don't really want to do. What the heck! Can't I get a break for once? It's so annoying.

So, nothing has happened lately, except for the fact that I'm bored. Shawn F. and Michelle C. are sitting in front of me and they're both reading, so I can't talk to them. GRRRR!!!! Bored!!! Guess I'll do Sentinel stuff. Write later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates