Sunday, March 18, 2007

So, it's the weekend and what an eventful weekend it has been.
Yeah right. I live in a place where nothing happens. And I mean nothing. The only thing that has happened recently is the fact that my mom blamed me for not being able to pay for college. ME! Yes, it is completely my fault. Terribly sorry that I don't have $32,000 for four years. Really, it's all my fault.
Now, though, she's just fine with it. She's bipolar, I swear. It must be a mother thing, has to be, cause I've never seen anyone else like this except mothers. And my sister, who is almost exactly like my mother. It's severely annoying. She can't make up her own mind on just about everything. Oh well.
My mother is pretty nosy; she just asked me what I'm doing. I told her I was looking up a way to make a bomb.
Oooh, I found the greatest cartoon from Time magazine. It's Cheney ( I think) in an outfit from the movie 300. The caption states "They were the only ones still willing to defend the Bush administration." Which is completely true. Maybe I'm not an expert, but I don't really know anyone who still defends Bush (excluding most Republicans because I think they're just Bush clones in costumes that only look like real people). Bush doesn't seem to think about what he's doing to America; he seems to be more worried with his legacy (as if he has one). I just don't get his reasoning. Well, the optomist in me says that we only have another year of him! Hopefully after that he'll stick to something else he probably doesn't do well in: golf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates