Friday, March 23, 2007

WTF


So, I tried to do my TAP application but the freaking thing is the stupidest thing I've ever seen! First, they don't call SUNY colleges SUNY (insert name here); no, they have to be stupid and call them SUC (insert name here), which seems a little insulting if you ask me, but no one ever does. Then, they don't even show the winter term, whatever the heck that is, but I'm pretty sure I need to say I'm going that way, too. I don't get it, but at the moment, I don't give a crap.


Everyone basically sucks as of now (actually as of Wednesday, but that's another story).

B.M. has the same problem I have. Her college expects her to pay $10,000 a year. Yeah, right. Told ya all financial aid packages suck completely.


My aunt is here, with her boyfriend. He's kind of a weird guy; not creepy weird, or anything, just weird. Aunt D. doesn't seem to know how to shut up, but she's okay, I guess. Daddy's getting ready to leave for work. It seems as though he's a little late. Mimi and Kat are drawing at the table and Mama's talking to Aunt D. and T (the boyfriend). No one's talking to me, which is okay. I'm not in the mood to talk anyway.


I don't know what I want to do right now. I would like to leave and go somewhere but it's just about 10:00 p.m., what exactly can I do? There's no where too go at the moment because, guess what? I'm in the middle of nowhere.


I need to do my essay for APUSH but I don't know what to write about. The question is: Analyze the extent to which culture (e.g. radio, movies, music and literature) reflected America in the 1920s. I don't really know much about that. I mean, the whole Great Gatsby by Fitzgerald(?) works and I'm sure the Birth of a Nation reflects the rascism that is part of American society in the 20s, but I'm not sure what else would do it. Big Band music or whatever they call it might reflect the care free, happy mood that is in America at that time, but the radio still alludes me. I guess I'll figure it out later. I have a good start anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates