Friday, July 18, 2008

Interesting Conversations

So I went to work today (duh!) and continued having pretty amazing conversations. Paul and Emily, the people I am working with, and I talked yesterday about love, marriage, Spider Man's back-stabbing but hot friend, and what makes a butt a nice butt. Haha. Didn't really get many good answers on the last one, but it was stull a really interesting conversation. Today, we talked about being gay and how we feel about it being a sin and how the bible feels about it. We came to the conclusion that we don't know what we feel or how to talk about it to those who are gay. We have friends that are gay and friends that are straight and friends that are confused about their sexuality. It's nice talking about religious things again.

Eh, I don't really have a lot to talk about so I'll leave it there. Just wanted to say Hi. so... Hi!!!! haha.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I love you, Ms. Heather.

    My church doesn't do online sermons. I don't even think there's a website.
    But this is what I can do for you. I can get permission to borrow the Sunday school book where the lesson came from, copy it and email it to you. I have to get back to you as to whether or not my library has a scanner.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates