Friday, July 11, 2008

There are thousands of things that I would like to talk about but there are many, many less words in my head to let you guys understand them, haha.

Ugh, I don't know what I'm doing with my life and I am frightened of that. Ryan and I started to have a "heart-to-heart" on the phone but it got interupted by my mama. Thanks Mom!! We were talking about my last post, which I realize is extremely dramatic and kind of horrible, so please don't let it get to you. I was having a moment, that's all. But it did get me thinking; I mean, in a Max Lucado book I was reading, it said to find your "divine spark" and do that because God wants us to do things that we love and that God gave us the gift to do. In order to do that, you're supposed to think back to a time in your childhood where you did something you absolutely enjoyed 100%. And that makes sooo much sense, it really does. Except for the whole thing about me not having any idea about what made me happy when I was a child. I don't know. Do I not have a life? Did I ever have a life? I have no idea! Ugh.

Anyway, work is going well. I'm actually having "fun" cleaning because of the people I work with. I swear, Emily and I laughed for 20 minutes because we decided to take a nap in the elevator during our lunch break. It was so funny! But I guess you would have to be there.

I haven't heard from Beth since like last Thursday or something. She's with her boyfriend, always and forever. I'm tired of it but what can I do? Absolutely nothing. I'm tired of being second-best to some guy she just met a couple months ago. It's like bros before... you get the picture... except in the sistas catagory (I couldn't think of a rhyme that goes for this). I mean, I've known her for like 7 years. Whatever.

Oh, Andy, I don't get to talk to you that much and when I do, I always forget to talk about Bound4Life so I'll do it here. I think you should be president. I know I said that this was my thing and blah blah blah but I can't make the decisions and you have done so much. This is definately your thing. I do want to be part of it, like treasurer or something, but president is a little much I think. I'll do whatever I can to help, but it's yours. Talk to me later about it (fyi, you have no idea how difficult it is for me to give this up, so if you mess up, you're dead. jk!! but seriously...lol. jenna kirkwood!).

Love and miss you guys til God lets go of the stars He holds in His hands

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Never, ever, ever. You are INDEED a liar Heather Barrett, for this IS YOUR thing!!!! And I absolutely refuse your generous, though mistaken offer. So take that, PRESIDENT. ^_^

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates