Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hey! So I wrote Brian a message today on facebook today saying I'm sorry about the way I treated him and all. I really didn't treat him that well. You want an example? Okay, how about when I said I wanted him to stop breathing the way he does--not to his face of course. That's just mean, and he doesn't know about that. Anyway, I realized that a lot of what was bothering me about him as well as some other people at some point in time was the little stupid stuff that shouldn't have bothered me at all. So instead of harping on that crap, I've decided that I'm gonna go and "harp" on all the good stuff about the people I know.
Brian: he is always willing to help anyone and is a hard worker. He does tons of stuff and still does good at school. How does he do it??
Matt: school is really important to Matt. He studies a ton and does well at school too!
Kelly: she's such a sweet girl! i mean, she always says something nice and people can just open up to her and not worry about being judged!
Shonda: this girl is open to just about anything (i mean, she's brave enough to try me out as a roommate!)! although she's shy, once she's your friend, she will go crazy defending you but will still tell you what's up when it needs to be said.
Shannan: is pretty much awesome. It's easy to go to her and talk about stuff that ranges from guys to God. What more can I ask for?
Andy: insane. haha. But he can always make me laugh, which I love. But he can also be serious, which was a surprise when he first was and is also something i'm fond of.
Ryan: a guy who I think could be a girl sometimes, haha. He is very blunt and makes me cry a lot, but he also tells me when I'm wrong, which is important in the long run. However, he isn't (as) afraid to open up or to let me open up to him and I love that!!
Beth: i've known her for 7 years and she's been through a lot with me and i love her for it.
Now for the cruz of it all, my family...
My mama gave a lot up for me and she still does and she's pretty awesome a lot of the time.
Daddy is really supportive of just about whatever I do; I guess I'm Daddy's Little Girl.
Mimi is my sister and I think that some day, we're gonna be good friends (hopefully).
Kat is just cute, the end.

Haha. I hope you have enjoyed my wonderful exultations of all of your characteristics. See you next time on Name That Characteristic! haha.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Aren't you just a sweetie? :)

    I agree with you regarding Songs, and I'm really glad that you made the comment that you think that the book itself is what God had in mind when it comes to what love looks like. It puts it in a more broader perspective, which was helpful for me. So thanks.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates