Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm home; and alone. It's okay right now. Before it was bad. The day I came home I sort of hated it because I was so alone. Same thing for my birthday. My parents were fighting with my sister and I hated it. My dad didn't even remember until I started singing happy birthday to myself to drown out my mom and Mimi. I asked them if my birthday present could be for there to be no fighting in the house. That lasted approximately one minute, no exaggeration. I guess it doesn't matter though. My birthday was never a big thing. Now the only birthdays that my mama ever really does anything for is her own and katarina's. I guess it doesn't matter.

And then there's the fact that all of my closest friends, basically all of my friends, live in a different part of the state. Like seriously, they are spread out. Most are in the Oswego area but Beth is in Palmyra and Nic is near Schenectedy...Albany. I can't spell that word. Seriously, it sucks that I have to spend three months without my best friends. But I'm going to deal with it because most of them, with the huge and noticable exception of miss bethany mack, are going to visit me. Because I love them all and they all love me. Wonder what that says about that girl in mormon country. hmmm. Jk! Love you Beth!! Ugh. But I'm going to try harder this summer I think to catch up to my high school classmates. I'm not saying that it is going to work or even to happen, but I'm thinking of trying it.

But right now I'm not worried about that. Things are okay right now because I'm just catching up on my reading. I've read all of the twilight series. Finished today--I started on like the 12th or something and I did a lot of the reading in three days or so. Now I'm going to read the Terri Pratchett & Neil Gaiman (?) novel that I bought along with the book that Shannan got me for my birthday. It's going to be good for a while I'm sure.

Love and miss you all,
Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates