Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TIRED.....

Yet again, I should not be writing. I'm such a horrible student guys!!!! I hardly did anything yesterday so now I have to study for my midterm, which I am not, and research for/write a 9 page paper on Lolita and decadence and literary critical theory. I'm stressed out beyond belief and then there's everything that's happening in BASIC--you know, the insane amount of drama that is constantly surrounding us. It has something to do with me but I couldn't not say anything ya know? People say that we're fake so I do something that's completely honest albeit hurtful and in bad timing, and boom! it's a catastrophe that people who are not involved in it feel the intense need to be. I hate it!!!!!!!!! I'm so tired of almost every part of my life. I'm so tired period. The rapture would be nice right now. Then I could sleep and be merry. [After]Life would then be good.

3 Comments:

  1. Mack said...
    hug?
    Ryan said...
    Love you poppet!
    Mack said...
    You are one of very few people who can make me smile with just a message, I hope you know that. Love you hun, and call me sometime, cause I'm pretty sure i forgot to put your home phone number in my cell phone.. I know I'm a dunce lol

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates