Friday, May 22, 2009

Hey all! Wow, something weird just happened with my Blogger. That's okay though, I love you anyway Blogger! Anywho, I know I've been writing mad amounts of stuff, right? But I like to catch up all my oh-so-devoted fans on my life so here it goes guys!

I'm at home (duh!) but I'm driving now (with my parents, but whatevs, it's a small taste of freedom). I'm doing good at it, just so you all know. I expect to out-drive every single one of you on any surface, any type of weather, anywhere, anytime (but only if you let me win :). Haha, I never know if I should put another parenthesis after my smiley face that's at the end of my parenthetical clause. I say no. I say it works that way; plus it would look really, really weird if I put another one on. It'd look like my smiley had a double chin!

So I gave Nic this address last night, so if you ever read it again, welcome! This is my life, my "world as I know it." It's boring, I realize, but it's what I have to offer.

I have some applications that I need to fill out. Nothing cool or amazing like sky-diving instructor--not that I'm actually qualified for that, unless they want to go squish! on the ground, but I don't think that's a viable option at this point--but it might be a job after all! I'm hopeful. Well, that's all I guess. Gonna go back to watching iCarly and on facebook. Peace out girl scouts!!

love heather

2 Comments:

  1. Kelly said...
    I've always wondered the same thing about ending my parenthetical clauses with a smiley. I agree that although it makes sense to put the second parenthesis after the smiley, it looks really awkward. So I side with you...let the smiley do all the work!
    :)
    ShannAn said...
    you a dork

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates